Tuesday 15 March 2011

NOTE II

image from the Anomalous Lexicon of Balcan~Paciorek

Whilst I am pleased that images from this blog have been shared and the artists taken to a wider audience, I don't much care that whole pages of posts have been taken from here and used without fair credit and a link back (I have included links to the websites of living artists whose work has been shown here). For this and other reasons I will not go into, I have decided only to promote my own work (and possibly sometimes also the work of artist / writer friends) on this blog in future.

1 comment:

  1. Emerging Visions visionary art 'zine is an online 'zine displaying various visual and written visionary art connected into a derivative artistic statement.

    It is free for anyone who wants to view it:


    http://emergingvisions.blogspot.com


    Issue dates are idiosyncratic and astrologically linked to the issue's theme. Submission Guidelines:


    http://emergingvisions.blogspot.com/2010/08/submission-guidelines.html

    Issue #20 theme
    )mad magicks (



    Submissions will be reviewed early in May 2011


    make it happen

    ReplyDelete